Prodigal Radio...coming soon!


If you've been around me recently, you might have heard me babbling about making a podcast...well...we're doing it! No really. I think we're going to do it.

Here's an unedited look at the creative process that we went through in naming the podcast. The place the mp3 is hosted is a temporary solution for now until we're able to come up with our own hosting solution for the mp3's.

I'll be posting updates here on the progress of each episode as we're producing it. Hopefully in the future though we'll be migrating blogs to our new domain name ProdigalRadio.com.

Anyways, here are some of the things to look forward to from the podcast:

  • Unique takes and discussion on a wide range of topics including: news, music, games, movies, technology, Christianity, and Christian subcultures
  • Musical guests and interviews
  • Profile interviews with special guests that you may or may not know
Let me know if you guys have any topic suggestions, ideas, or criticisms.




Comments

Saechang said…
Let me rant about music.

Popular posts from this blog

Odd Findings

Review: Wrestling With An Angel

What Counts