Am I Making Cents?

I came, I blogged, and then I realized that there is a fortune to be made in carving out my niche on the internet. Yes. I'm sorry to announce it..but after seeing the advertising earnings and profitability options, I've decided to sell out. Be careful...the image after the jump may startle those of weaker financial constitutions...


ZomgTheMoneyz

Yep. Clearly I'm making the big bucks here. I'll be shutting down the writing portion of my blog to focus soley on selling you, the good reader, everything I possibly can. Will be renaming the site promptly to - The Consumerist Blog.

**Edit** This is about as many advertisements as I can have...I can't BELIEVE the types of ads they are automatically serving me.

Comments

mike_hashi said…
That rotating book thing is so cool.

Popular posts from this blog

Odd Findings

Review: Wrestling With An Angel

What Counts